Sunday is a time for family, church and a little R & R. At our home, this is soccer followed by dad trying to be creative on the grill. We keep trying to find more vegetables that we like grilled (we meaning the adult members of the household.) However, this does provide time to think.
Alas, I feel compelled to share my thoughts with you.
- In reading the Sunday Comics I had an epiphany. All this work at the Large Hadron Collider in Europe is not really looking for the “God Particle.” It’s really a quest to find a way to print the comic pages even smaller.
- Given that we have named a subatomic entity the “God Particle”, it’s best not to think of what celestial beings might refer to as the “People Particle.”
- It used to be that kids would get physically fit working on the family farm or business thereby adding to the family’s value. Now @ almost $4.00 a gallon, just running kids to sports practice…
- I put myself through school shooting wedding pictures using film and processing labs. I can argue that I’m a better photographer or a worse photographer because of digital cameras and Photoshop. However, I have no idea which is the truth.
- On behalf of comics lovers everywhere… Bill Waterson and Berkeley Breathed please come back!
P.S. For those keeping score at home – roasted corn, grill style French fries, grilled eggplant and artichokes (done the standard way); and, oh yes, I did have to add steak.